a) Responsible for the processing of personal data.
CIRKLA DC, SL (hereinafter, CIRKLA or CIRKLA DC), provided with CIF number B-02815108, With registered office at… and email firstname.lastname@example.org are responsible for the personal information collected and processed (hereinafter, the "Data").
The use of the web service is not directed at persons under 18 years of age, so they must refrain from providing any personal information, and CIRKLA reserves the right to check the age of the users of its platform at any time.
b) What information CIRKLA collects.
Likewise, we inform you that certain functionalities of our website use navigation considering your location in order to provide you with the most relevant information in each case, as well as to offer you certain services.
What information we collect:
Personal data that you provide us: we receive and store all the information you provide us in relation to the web service. Some of the data may consist of:
- Data that identifies you such as name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, pseudonym or tax identification number.
- Financial data (such as account and credit card numbers, transaction details, and payment methods).
- Shipping, billing and other information you provide, as well as information necessary for customs duties.
- Other data to which we are entitled or which are required by applicable legislation to collect and process, and which we need for your authentication or identification, or to verify the data we collect.
You can choose not to provide certain information but in this case we will not be able to fully manage your needs such as carrying out the requested sale, providing the required information, etc.
Automatic Information: Every time you use the platform, we automatically receive and store certain types of information, such as usage information, such as:
- "Cookies" and other unique identifiers to collect certain information when your Internet browser or your device accesses the website.
- Data that is generated as part of one of your transactions (bids, purchases, sales) or that is linked to your CIRKLA account as a result of a transaction of which you are a part, such as amounts, time and location of transactions, forms of payment or ways of receiving payment.
- Location data, including general location data (such as IP address) and exact location data from your mobile device.
c) For what purpose and legitimacy do we collect your data.
We process your personal information to operate, provide and improve the services we offer to our clients. These purposes include:
- Processing of data related to you or your company in order to formalize a contract with you and execute it.
- To accept and manage orders, deliver products and services, process payments and communicate with you regarding orders, products, services and promotional offers.
- In some cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information in order to comply with certain legal obligations, such as collecting information from third-part sellers about the place of establishment and the bank account for identity verification.
- Communicate with you in relation to the operations you carry out through the website, through different channels (for example, by phone, email, chat).
- Show him advertising based on functionalities, products and services that may interest you based on your consumption and browsing habits obtained from the use of our website.
- To preventand detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the safety of our customers. We may also use rating methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- Ensure the proper use of our services and products, preventing illegal uses or those contrary to our policy and values, being able to even unsubscribe you as a registered user. The legitimizing basis for such processing is CIRKLA's compliance with certain legal obligations, as well as the legitimate interest in protecting our services and products.
- Manage and control sales of BUMPS or payment for positioning or visibility (visibility). The legitimizing basis for carrying out said treatment is your acceptance of our general contracting conditions made at the time of contracting said service.
If necessary, and only if you give us your consent to do so, we will pass on your personal data to processors and third parties outside CIRKLA for one or more of the purposes described above.
On the other hand, third parties located outside the European Union may access your personal data for the sole purpose of providing us with services that are necessary to be able to manage and offer our services and products to our users. In this regard, we inform you that we only select service providers that offer adequate guarantees for the protection of your Data.
d) Time during which we keep your personal data.
We keep your personal information so that you can use the Web Service continuously and for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as required by law or in any other way that we have communicated to you.